Magnificent Greece attracts more and more tourists from all over the world every year. Fantastic nature, a large number of warm sunny days, azure waters of several seas, an abundance of historical sights and Orthodox shrines make this country an ideal place to relax.
Among all the ways to organize a vacation in Greek resorts, self-rental of villas, houses and apartments is becoming increasingly popular.
Of course, such a solution has many advantages:
- privacy and privacy are perhaps the main components of a successful vacation at the sea with your family.
- price-quality ratio – villa rentals are the most luxurious type of vacation, but at a price a private villa will always cost less than a hotel of a similar level
- of freedom and comfort – living in a villa or apartment allows you to feel at home without parting with your habits
In order for your vacation in Greece to leave only positive impressions and a desire to return here again, carefully consider all the nuances of your future vacation.
Villa rentals in Greece by the sea
What could be better than a vacation on the seashore? Only holidays on the sea coasts of Greece! If you want to fall asleep and wake up to the gentle whisper of the waves, meet the dawn and see off the sunset, secluded from prying eyes, and at the same time not depend on the schedule of the hotel — renting a villa, cottage or apartment in close proximity to the sea will be the best solution for you.
In total, the length of the coastline of Greece exceeds 13 thousand kilometers. The most popular among vacationers from all over the world are resorts such as Crete, Rhodes, Corfu, Halkidiki, Santorini, Zakynthos, Athens and many others. There will definitely be accommodation for every taste!
Rent a holiday villa with children
The mild climate, clean beaches, delicious cuisine and a variety of housing options are the best for families with children. In order for children to fully enjoy such a vacation, it is necessary to think over some little things in advance and choose a villa, taking into account these features:
- proximity to the sea — it is not always convenient to walk for a long time with children, or even more so to go to the coast;
- availability of conditions for a comfortable stay on the shore — equipped sandy beach with a shallow bottom at the entrance to the sea.
How to book a villa in Greece and not lose money
In the field of rental housing, as in many other areas, it is not difficult to face fraud. In order for a vacation in the fantastic resorts of Greece to leave only positive moments and vivid emotions in memory, it is best to rent a house only through a proven booking service.
Unlike package offers of tour operators, you can rent holiday accommodation in Greece for any period — from several days to several months. As a rule, the owners of villas rent them out for at least a week, but if desired, you can also find daily rental offers. When booking for a month or longer, you can count on discounts, however, it should be borne in mind that you need to plan rent for a long period in advance, because with the approach of the season, the probability of renting an object of interest for the entire desired period decreases.
Booking a villa through the service по ссылке is quite simple:
- after reviewing all the wishes, the manager selects the most suitable option for you;
having agreed on all the nuances, the tenant and the owner sign a contract where all the terms of the lease are prescribed;
- only after the conclusion of the contract, you can make an advance payment (as a rule, this is 30% of the rental price), and the rest of the amount is paid already upon check-in;
- if necessary, you can immediately order a transfer, rent a car, choose excursions, order cook services and much more.
General recommendations for booking in Greece
It is better to book villas in advance — in the period from October to February. The best options are in constant demand, very often vacationers, leaving, immediately book their favorite accommodation for the period of the next vacation.
Don’t trust random people or new companies. Check how long the company has been providing services in the real estate market, whether it has an office (fine if it is located in Greece). Look at the reviews of the agency’s work on the Internet, and also find out if the company provides additional services.
Remember that not only the condition of the house is important, but also its location. Ask the manager to send you the exact location on the map.
Let your vacation in the resorts of Greece leave in your memory a feeling of boundless happiness and an irresistible desire to come back here again and again!